Monday, January 29, 2018

Monthly chart - January 2018

1. Kylie Minogue - Dancing
2. NERVO Feat. Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers - The Other Boys
3. Estelle - American Boy (Soul Seekerz Radio Remix)
4. Lennon Stella - Saved
5. Olly Murs - Did You Miss Me?
6. JLS - All The Way
7. Cheryl Lynn - Encore
8. Mark Ronson Feat. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (Dave Audé Remix)
9. René Froger - Are You Ready For Loving Me (The 7" PWL Beach-Mix)
10. Jimmy Somerville - Lay Down (Almighty Radio Edit)
11. JLS - Teach Me How To Dance
12. Gipsy & Queen - Electric Star
13. Dollar - Haven't We Said Goodbye Before
14. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (Dave Audé Remix)
15. Mel & Kim - Where Is Love (Kissy Sell Out Remix)
16. The Human League - Dreams Of Leaving (Eurotix Remix)
17. Brenda K. Starr - Pickin' Up Pieces
18. Michael Davidson - Turn It Up (Miami Dub Mix)
19. Siedah Garrett - K.I.S.S.I.N.G. (Remix/Edit)
20. Natalie Cole - Pink Cadillac (7" Version)
21. Angie Gold - Stop Me
22. JLS - The Club Is Alive
23. Cherrelle - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
24. Olly Murs & Louisa Johnson - Unpredictable (Disco Demolition Edit Remix)
25. Man 2 Man - Male Stripper
26. Cherrelle & Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
27. Stephanie Mills - Pilot Error
28. Patrice Rushen - Watch Out!
29. Agency - Millions (7md Extended Remix)
30. Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Success (Extended Version)
31. Estelle - American Boy (No Rap Version)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.