Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Monthly chart - June 2017

1. Steps - Story Of A Heart (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut To The Feeling
3. Mariah Carey - You're Mine (Eternal) (Chus & Ceballos Remix Edit)
4. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (Original Mix)
5. Katz - One Touch Too Much
6. Stacey Q - Don't Make A Fool Of Yourself (Shep Pettibone Radio Edit)
7. Donny Montell - Screw Me Up
8. Gina G - Tonight's The Night
9. Zoë - Dangerous Affair
10. Liamoo - Burn
11. Samantha Jade - Always
12. Caz Fernández - I'm No Good At Keeping Secrets
13. Jamiroquai - Automaton
14. Bunny X - Lasers & Lace
15. Stacey Q - Out Of My Heart
16. SuperCub - All Kinds Of Amazing (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
17. Jamiroquai - Cloud 9
18. Paul Varney - Kiss And Make Up (Andy Sikorski Edit)
19. Goldfrapp - Rocket (Richard X Eight Four Remix)
20. Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night
21. Kady Z - Game Over
22. Samantha Jade - Born To Be Alive
23. Alphabeat - Fascination (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)
24. Bananarama - Nathan Jones (Dave Ford Mix)
25. Kady Z - Beautiful Disaster
26. Ruslana - It's Magical
27. Alphabeat - 10,000 Nights (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)
28. Dead Or Alive - My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor) (7" Version)
29. Kady Z - Drown You Out
30. Lady Gaga - The Cure (Liam Keegan Radio Edit)
31. Katz - Loving You Is All I Know (Maxi Disco Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.