Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Monthly chart - June 2017

1. Steps - Story Of A Heart (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut To The Feeling
3. Mariah Carey - You're Mine (Eternal) (Chus & Ceballos Remix Edit)
4. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (Original Mix)
5. Katz - One Touch Too Much
6. Stacey Q - Don't Make A Fool Of Yourself (Shep Pettibone Radio Edit)
7. Donny Montell - Screw Me Up
8. Gina G - Tonight's The Night
9. Zoë - Dangerous Affair
10. Liamoo - Burn
11. Samantha Jade - Always
12. Caz Fernández - I'm No Good At Keeping Secrets
13. Jamiroquai - Automaton
14. Bunny X - Lasers & Lace
15. Stacey Q - Out Of My Heart
16. SuperCub - All Kinds Of Amazing (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
17. Jamiroquai - Cloud 9
18. Paul Varney - Kiss And Make Up (Andy Sikorski Edit)
19. Goldfrapp - Rocket (Richard X Eight Four Remix)
20. Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night
21. Kady Z - Game Over
22. Samantha Jade - Born To Be Alive
23. Alphabeat - Fascination (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)
24. Bananarama - Nathan Jones (Dave Ford Mix)
25. Kady Z - Beautiful Disaster
26. Ruslana - It's Magical
27. Alphabeat - 10,000 Nights (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)
28. Dead Or Alive - My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor) (7" Version)
29. Kady Z - Drown You Out
30. Lady Gaga - The Cure (Liam Keegan Radio Edit)
31. Katz - Loving You Is All I Know (Maxi Disco Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.