Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Grace And Frankie - A truly amazing show

The comedy-drama series "Grace And Frankie" follows two very different women who become friends after their husbands announce that they are in love with each other. I'm a fan of Jane Fonda so she was the main reason I decided to watch the show. But I got hooked right from the start and the show also made me a fan of Lily Tomlin, whose character is such a joy. I kind of wish I was her friend.

Watching the unlikely friendship evolve is what makes this show so great. It's also refreshing to finally see a good TV series about people over forty. It didn't take me long to watch all three seasons on Netflix. But now what? The fourth season is set to premiere in 2018. I can't wait that long to share the lives of these amazing characters. Maybe I'll just re-watch the show in the meantime.

I really recommend this series to anyone who needs some cheering up. It's truly amazing.