Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Monthly chart - February 2017

1. Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go
2. Dinah Nah - One More Night
3. Britney Spears - Slumber Party (Bimbo Jones Remix)
4. Hazell Dean - This Is My Life (Matt Pop Edit)
5. Chynna Phillips - Naked And Sacred (Radio Mix)
6. Rihanna - Love On The Brain (Gigamesh Remix)
7. The Cool Notes - Make This A Special Night
8. David Charvet - Leap Of Faith (Graham Stack 7" Mix)
9. Blue - We've Got Tonight
10. JAGMAC - Soldiers (Wideboys Future House Remix)
11. Jermaine Stewart - Don't Talk Dirty To Me (Single Version)
12. Carly Simon - My New Boyfriend
13. A-ha - Forest Fire
14. Laura Pausini - Un'emergenza D'amore
15. Blossom Tainton - Let Go
16. De Vet Du - Road Trip
17. Jordan Fisher - You're Welcome
18. FO&O - Gotta Thing About You
19. Hazell Dean - No Frills Love (Matt Pop Mix)
20. Paris King - My Addiction
21. Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids (The Full Story)
22. The Cool Notes - It's Over
23. A-ha - Mythomania



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.