Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Monthly chart - February 2017

1. Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go
2. Dinah Nah - One More Night
3. Britney Spears - Slumber Party (Bimbo Jones Remix)
4. Hazell Dean - This Is My Life (Matt Pop Edit)
5. Chynna Phillips - Naked And Sacred (Radio Mix)
6. Rihanna - Love On The Brain (Gigamesh Remix)
7. The Cool Notes - Make This A Special Night
8. David Charvet - Leap Of Faith (Graham Stack 7" Mix)
9. Blue - We've Got Tonight
10. JAGMAC - Soldiers (Wideboys Future House Remix)
11. Jermaine Stewart - Don't Talk Dirty To Me (Single Version)
12. Carly Simon - My New Boyfriend
13. A-ha - Forest Fire
14. Laura Pausini - Un'emergenza D'amore
15. Blossom Tainton - Let Go
16. De Vet Du - Road Trip
17. Jordan Fisher - You're Welcome
18. FO&O - Gotta Thing About You
19. Hazell Dean - No Frills Love (Matt Pop Mix)
20. Paris King - My Addiction
21. Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids (The Full Story)
22. The Cool Notes - It's Over
23. A-ha - Mythomania



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.