Monday, March 27, 2017

Monthly chart - March 2017

1. Steps - Scared Of The Dark
2. Céline Dion - Loved Me Back To Life (Dave Audé Radio Mix)
3. Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On
4. Benjamin Ingrosso - Good Lovin'
5. Jeffrey - Dans For Mig
6. Jordan Fisher - Lookin' Like That
7. Le Freak - 25 Hours A Day
8. Carl Lewis - Break It Up
9. Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids
10. Jordan Fisher - All About Us
11. Sandra Kim - Tokyo Boy
12. Pet Shop Boys - Twenty-Something
13. Mariette - A Million Years
14. Hanna Lindblad - Manipulated (Remix Extended)
15. Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Edited Remix)
16. Erasure - Love You To The Sky
17. Aretha Franklin - Rock-A-Lott (Street Mix - Radio Edit)
18. Dag Taylor - Trouble
19. Zayn - Like I Would (Dave Audé Mix)
20. Benjamin Ingrosso - Crystal Clear
21. Anton Hagman - Kiss You Goodbye
22. Steps - One For Sorrow
23. David Charvet - Teach Me How To Love (Graham Stack Radio Edit)
24. Céline Dion - One Heart (Original 3 Pop Edit)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.