Monday, March 27, 2017

Monthly chart - March 2017

1. Steps - Scared Of The Dark
2. Céline Dion - Loved Me Back To Life (Dave Audé Radio Mix)
3. Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On
4. Benjamin Ingrosso - Good Lovin'
5. Jeffrey - Dans For Mig
6. Jordan Fisher - Lookin' Like That
7. Le Freak - 25 Hours A Day
8. Carl Lewis - Break It Up
9. Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids
10. Jordan Fisher - All About Us
11. Sandra Kim - Tokyo Boy
12. Pet Shop Boys - Twenty-Something
13. Mariette - A Million Years
14. Hanna Lindblad - Manipulated (Remix Extended)
15. Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (Edited Remix)
16. Erasure - Love You To The Sky
17. Aretha Franklin - Rock-A-Lott (Street Mix - Radio Edit)
18. Dag Taylor - Trouble
19. Zayn - Like I Would (Dave Audé Mix)
20. Benjamin Ingrosso - Crystal Clear
21. Anton Hagman - Kiss You Goodbye
22. Steps - One For Sorrow
23. David Charvet - Teach Me How To Love (Graham Stack Radio Edit)
24. Céline Dion - One Heart (Original 3 Pop Edit)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.