Friday, September 30, 2016

Monthly chart - September 2016

1. Michael Davidson - Turn It Up (7" Remix)
2. The Cover Girls - Better Late Than Never
3. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) (Murder Mix)
4. Alisha - Into My Secret
5. Dean Monroe - Closer To You
6. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
7. Suzi Lane - Harmony
8. Cyré - Last Chance
9. Alisha - Let Your Heart Make Up Your Mind
10. Boys Town Gang - When Will I See You Again
11. Demi Lovato - Confident (The Alias Radio Edit)
12. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
13. The Cool Notes - Spend The Night
14. Da Buzz - Something About You (LA Rush Remix Radio Edit)
15. Alisha - Do You Dream About Me
16. The Cover Girls - I Need Your Lovin'
17. Debbie Gibson - Play The Field
18. D:Ream - Shoot Me With Your Love (Loveland's 7" Pop'd Up Mix)
19. Dawn Tallman - Teardrops (StoneBridge Radio Edit)
20. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.