Friday, September 30, 2016

Monthly chart - September 2016

1. Michael Davidson - Turn It Up (7" Remix)
2. The Cover Girls - Better Late Than Never
3. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) (Murder Mix)
4. Alisha - Into My Secret
5. Dean Monroe - Closer To You
6. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
7. Suzi Lane - Harmony
8. Cyré - Last Chance
9. Alisha - Let Your Heart Make Up Your Mind
10. Boys Town Gang - When Will I See You Again
11. Demi Lovato - Confident (The Alias Radio Edit)
12. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
13. The Cool Notes - Spend The Night
14. Da Buzz - Something About You (LA Rush Remix Radio Edit)
15. Alisha - Do You Dream About Me
16. The Cover Girls - I Need Your Lovin'
17. Debbie Gibson - Play The Field
18. D:Ream - Shoot Me With Your Love (Loveland's 7" Pop'd Up Mix)
19. Dawn Tallman - Teardrops (StoneBridge Radio Edit)
20. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.