Saturday, April 30, 2016

Monthly Chart - April 2016

1. Austin Mahone - Dirty Work
2. Nicole Scherzinger - Killer Love
3. Samantha Jade - Soldier
4. Infernal - Redefinition
5. Alexandra Prince - Rising High
6. Eduard Romanyuta - Nightmare
7. Infernal - Downtown Boys
8. Nicole Scherzinger - Wet
9. Eduard Romanyuta - Betray
10. Anton Ewald - Brand New
11. Eduard Romanyuta - Reckless
12. Saraha - Kizunguzungu
13. Nicole Scherzinger - Poison
14. Alphaville - Forever Young (Special Dance Version)
15. Nicole Scherzinger - Say Yes
16. Sakis Rouvas - Shake It (Marsheaux Radio Mix)
17. Salem Al Fakir - Split My Personality (Bassflow Remix)
18. Modesty - Say A Prayer
19. Jon Nørgaard - Turn The Lights Off
20. Eduard Romanyuta - Conspiracy
21. Alphaville - Big In Japan (Remix '88)
22. Rihanna - Work
23. Anton Ewald - Can't Hold Back
24. Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You (Extended Version)
25. Alcazar - Young Guns (Go For It) (7th Heaven Club Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.