Saturday, July 25, 2015

Monthly Chart - July 2015

1. Jussie Smollett - Good Enough
2. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Kylie Minogue - Right Here, Right Now (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
3. Geri Halliwell - Ride It (Ian Masterson Extended)
4. Nicki French - This Love (Dave Ford Mix)
5. Jussie Smollett - Tell The Truth
6. Donna Summer - Work That Magic (ISA Full Length Remix)
7. Emma Bunton - We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight (Radio Mix)
8. Geri Halliwell - Lift Me Up (Almighty Edit)
9. La Toya Jackson - Restless Heart
10. Geri Halliwell - Love Never Loved Me
11. La Toya Jackson - Do The Salsa
12. Donna Summer - Carry On
13. True Steppers Feat. Dane Bowers & Victoria Beckham - Out Of Your Mind
14. Donna Summer - Fred Astaire
15. Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away (Single Mix)
16. Spice Girls - Viva Forever
17. La Toya Jackson - Sexual Feeling ("La Toya" Remix - Radio Version)
18. Donna Summer - What Is It You Want
19. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Kylie Minogue - Right Here, Right Now (7th Heaven Club Mix)
20. Allstars* - Things That Go Bump In The Night
21. Brian May - Return To Eden
22. Allstars* - Happy Ever After Endings
23. Holly Valance - Down Boy (Almighty Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.