Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.

I really loved Hilary Duff's 2007 album "Dignity" because the sound was clubbier and more electronic than on her previous teen-rock albums, so I had big hopes for her latest studio album. I recently received "Breathe In. Breathe Out." and I can absolutely recommend it.

The album features the amazing dance-pop single "Sparks" and plenty of other tracks in the same style, for example "My Kind" that you can listen to down below. The album is out now on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Breathe In. Breathe Out." tracklist:

1. Sparks
2. My Kind
3. One In A Million
4. Confetti
5. Breathe In. Breathe Out.
6. Lies
7. Arms Around A Memory
8. Stay In Love
9. Brave Heart
10. Tattoo
11. Picture This
12. Night Like This
13. Belong*
14. Rebel Hearts*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.