Friday, May 01, 2015

Monthly Chart - April 2015

1. Madonna - Ghosttown
2. Bananarama - Nathan Jones (Dave Ford Mix)
3. Cheryl - Only Human (Radio Mix)
4. Bananarama - A Trick Of The Night (Tuesday Mix)
5. David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
6. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Club Mix)
7. Neopop - Talk To Me
8. Cheryl - Let's Get Down
9. Taylor Dayne - Don't Rush Me (Continental Clubhouse Mix)
10. Deborah Harry - In Love With Love (London Extended Mix)
11. Tina Charles - Your Love Is My Light (Pete Hammond's Desperately Sinful Lucky Radio Edit)
12. Annica Burman - I Can't Deny A Broken Heart (Special Remix)
13. Radiorama - Aliens
14. Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love (House Mix)
15. Sandra - Everlasting Love (PWL 12" Remix)
16. Taylor Dayne - Willpower
17. Cheryl - Promise This
18. Valerie Dore - It's So Easy
19. Neopop - After All These Years
20. Bananarama - Love, Truth & Honesty (Hot Power Mix)
21. Neopop - Trust Me
22. Sandra - Forever (Straight 4 U Radio Edit)
23. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
24. Alcazar - Physical (Extended Original)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.