Monday, May 04, 2015

Full Throttle 20th Anniversary

Wow! I can't believe the 1995 video game "Full Throttle" turned twenty the other day. I used to love it as a kid and I still enjoy going back to the game from time to time.

The environments are cool and the characters so likable. Especially Ben the biker, voiced by Roy Conrad, and my personal favourite: Maureen "Mo" Corley, voiced by Kath Soucie.

I have so many great memories playing this classic LucasArts game. Check out this new video from IGN where they revisit the game in all its glory. I agree with them, this game needs to be remastered and reissued, like "Broken Sword" and "Monkey Island".

Please make it happen, Tim Schafer!



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.