Monday, September 01, 2014

Monthly Chart - August 2014

1. Pia Zadora - Dance Out Of My Head
2. Laura Branigan - Satisfaction
3. Pia Zadora - Heartbeat Of Love (7" Version)
4. Sheena Easton - Hungry Eyes
5. Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm So Romantic
6. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody (The Pettibone Remix - Short Version)
7. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Chemistry Of Love
8. India - The Lover Who Rocks You (All Night) (Single Version With Rap)
9. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Slow Down (Edited Remix Version)
10. Laura Branigan - The Lucky One
11. Five Star - The Slightest Touch (Shep Pettibone 7" Mix)
12. Evelyn "Champagne" King - So In Love
13. Laura Branigan - Take Me
14. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Action
15. Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter (Groove Mix)
16. Gloria Gaynor - Stop In The Name Of Love
17. Tia - Boy Toy
18. Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
19. Laura Branigan - Breaking Out
20. Tone Norum - Stranded
21. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Love Come Down
22. Kim Wilde - You Came (The Shep Pettibone Mix)
23. Hilary Duff - Chasing The Sun
24. Sheena Easton - You Make Me Nervous
25. Stéphanie - You Don't Die From Love
26. Brenda K. Starr - Over And Over
27. Solid Harmonie - To Love Once Again (Radio Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.