Friday, December 07, 2012

Monthly Chart - November 2012

1. Sandra - Infinite Kiss
2. Christina Aguilera - Army Of Me
3. Sandra - Stay In Touch
4. Dinah Shore - Murder, He Says
5. Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love
6. Sabrina - Cover Model
7. Minnie-Oh - You And I
8. Sandra - Infinite Kiss (80s Retro Mix)
9. Samantha Jade - What You've Done To Me
10. The Wanted - Lightning
11. Man Meadow - Viva La Musica
12. Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan - Stone Cold Dead In The Market (He Had It Coming)
13. PYT - We're Dancing
14. Claudia Brücken - (I Always Kill) The Things I Love
15. Eric Saade - Marching (In The Name Of Love)
16. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Valentin Club Mix)
17. Michelle Williams - That Old Black Magic
18. Christina Aguilera - Your Body (Martin Garrix Remix)
19. Andrew Hale - L.A. Noire
20. Michelle Williams - When Love Goes Wrong, Nothin' Goes Right/Heat Wave
21. Sandra - Infinite Kiss (Ibiza Club Mix Edit)
22. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me And My Imagination (Tony Lamezma Club Mix)
23. Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (Jody Den Broeder Club)
24. Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Pistol Packin' Mama

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.