Saturday, September 08, 2012

Kylie Minogue - The Abbey Road Sessions

Pop goddess Kylie Minogue is releasing her new album "The Abbey Road Sessions" on October 29. The compilation includes brand new acoustic/orchestral versions of her biggest hits, recorded at the famous Abbey Road Studios.

The album also includes the new track "Flower", that will be released as a single in September. I actually don't like acoustic music very much, but for my big idol Kylie and her unique voice, I'm willing to make an exception.

Pre-order "The Abbey Road Sessions" now from Amazon UK, Amazon US or Kylie's official website.

"The Abbey Road Sessions" tracklist:

1. All The Lovers
2. On A Night Like This
3. Better The Devil You Know
4. Hand On Your Heart
5. I Believe In You
6. Come Into My World
7. Finer Feelings
8. Confide In Me
9. Slow
10. The Loco-Motion
11. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
12. Where The Wild Roses Grow
13. Flower
14. I Should Be So Lucky
15. Love At First Sight
16. Never Too Late
17. In My Arms*

Tracks marked with * are bonus tracks, not available on all editions of the album.