Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hazell Dean - Evergreen: The Very Best Of

It's great to be a Stock Aitken Waterman fan right now! After the fantastic reissue of Hazell Dean's classic pop album "Always" comes the compilation "Evergreen: The Very Best Of". It includes hit singles, remixes and unreleased tracks.

If you love pop, dance and Hi-NRG music from the eighties, this is the collection for you! The double CD is released on September 3 but you can pre-order it now from Amazon UK.

"Evergreen: The Very Best Of" tracklist - CD 1:

1. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)
2. Who's Leaving Who
3. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)
4. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day)
5. Turn It Into Love
6. Back In My Arms (Once Again)
7. No Fool (For Love)
8. Love Pains
9. They Say It's Gonna Rain
10. Evergreen
11. Jealous Love
12. Better Off Without You
13. Stand Up
14. Always Doesn't Mean Forever
15. E.S.P. (Extra Sensual Persuasion)
16. Keeping It Together
17. Call And Say
18. Can't Help The Way That I Feel
19. More Than Words Can Say
20. Are You Man Enough
21. Tell Me (You'll Wait For Me)

"Evergreen: The Very Best Of" tracklist - CD 2:

1. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (Mega-Mix)
2. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) (Extended Remix)
3. Who's Leaving Who (Alternative 12" Mix)
4. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (Alternative Extended Version)
5. Turn It Into Love (Extended Version)
6. No Fool (For Love) (Dance Version)
7. Evergreen (Extended Version)
8. Jealous Love (Extended Version)
9. Can't Help The Way That I Feel (12" Master)
10. Love Pains (The Rawhide & Bull Whip Mix)
11. Better Off Without You (A Touch Of Leather Mix)