Saturday, March 03, 2012

Hazell Dean - Always (Re-release)

One of my favourite albums, "Always" by Hazell Dean, is finally being reissued! This fantastic pop and disco album was originally released in 1988 and produced by Stock Aitken Waterman. It included singles such as "Who's Leaving Who", "Turn It Into Love" and "They Say It's Gonna Rain".

This remastered special edition includes lots of rare bonus tracks and remixes. I'm very excited about finally getting all single remixes on CD. You can pre-order "Always" right now from Amazon. Don't miss this pop orgasm!

"Always" tracklist - CD 1:

1. They Say It's Gonna Rain (7" Mix)
2. Who's Leaving Who (7" Mix)
3. Turn It Into Love
4. You're My Rainbow
5. Always Doesn't Mean Forever (7" Mix)
6. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (7" Mix)
7. Walk In My Shoes
8. Nothing In My Life
9. Danger
10. No Fool (For Love) (The Murray 7" Mix)
11. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
12. Stand Up
13. Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
14. Love Ends, Love Parts
15. Walk In My Shoes (Original Version)
16. E.S.P. (Extra Sensual Persuasion)
17. Who's Leaving Who (The Boys Are Back In Town Mix)
18. Stand Up (Extended Version)

"Always" tracklist - CD 2:

1. E.S.P. (Extra Sensual Persuasion) (Extended Dance Mix)
2. Image In The Mirror
3. They Say It's Gonna Rain (Indian Summer Mix)
4. Always Doesn't Mean Forever (My-Ami Mix)
5. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (Extended Version)
6. Walk In My Shoes (Nightmare Mix)
7. Who's Leaving Who (Bob's Tambourine Mix)
8. Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (Extra Beat Boys Remix)
9. Turn It Into Love (House Mix)
10. They Say It's Gonna Rain (The Zulu Mix)
11. Turn It Into Love (Alternative 12" Mix)







Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.