Monday, March 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - February 2012

1. Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'
2. Whitney Houston - I Look To You
3. Mimi Oh - Det Går För Långsamt
4. The Saturdays - If This Is Love
5. The Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need
6. Janet Jackson - All For You (Video Mix)
7. The Three Degrees - This Is The House
8. Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig Aldrig
9. Whitney Houston - I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
10. The Three Degrees - Jump The Gun
11. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
12. ABBA - Lay All Your Love On Me
13. Afro-Dite - The Boy Can Dance
14. Love Generation - Just A Little Bit
15. Dana International - Ding Dong
16. Lene Alexandra - Prima Donna
17. Mattias Andréasson - Förlåt Mig
18. Rebbie Jackson - Play Me (I'm A Jukebox)
19. Janet Jackson - Together Again (Radio Edit)
20. Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best (Jr. Vasquez U.K. Radio Mix)
21. The Three Degrees - My Simple Heart
22. Duran Duran - The Wild Boys
23. The Three Degrees - Set Me Free
24. Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Radio Mix)
25. Malena Ernman - Tragedy
26. Alex Sparrow - Get You
27. Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night (CJ's Single Edit)
28. Five Star - The Slightest Touch (The Pettibone Touch 7" Remix)
29. Jayne Collins - No Turning Back
30. Girls@Play - Airhead
31. Alcazar - Headlines
32. The Three Degrees - Red Light
33. Liz Callaway - Once Upon A December

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.