Monday, March 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - February 2012

1. Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'
2. Whitney Houston - I Look To You
3. Mimi Oh - Det Går För Långsamt
4. The Saturdays - If This Is Love
5. The Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need
6. Janet Jackson - All For You (Video Mix)
7. The Three Degrees - This Is The House
8. Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig Aldrig
9. Whitney Houston - I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
10. The Three Degrees - Jump The Gun
11. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
12. ABBA - Lay All Your Love On Me
13. Afro-Dite - The Boy Can Dance
14. Love Generation - Just A Little Bit
15. Dana International - Ding Dong
16. Lene Alexandra - Prima Donna
17. Mattias Andréasson - Förlåt Mig
18. Rebbie Jackson - Play Me (I'm A Jukebox)
19. Janet Jackson - Together Again (Radio Edit)
20. Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best (Jr. Vasquez U.K. Radio Mix)
21. The Three Degrees - My Simple Heart
22. Duran Duran - The Wild Boys
23. The Three Degrees - Set Me Free
24. Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Radio Mix)
25. Malena Ernman - Tragedy
26. Alex Sparrow - Get You
27. Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night (CJ's Single Edit)
28. Five Star - The Slightest Touch (The Pettibone Touch 7" Remix)
29. Jayne Collins - No Turning Back
30. Girls@Play - Airhead
31. Alcazar - Headlines
32. The Three Degrees - Red Light
33. Liz Callaway - Once Upon A December

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.