Saturday, March 31, 2012

Monthly Chart - March 2012

1. Loreen - Euphoria
2. The Saturdays - Up
3. Tooji - Stay
4. The Saturdays - Notorious
5. Love Generation - Dance Alone
6. The Saturdays - Ladykiller
7. No Angels - One Life
8. Love Generation - Just A Little Bit
9. Sugababes - Get Sexy
10. The Saturdays - All Fired Up
11. Youngblood - Youngblood
12. Love Generation - Love Generation
13. Charlotte Perrelli & Kate Ryan - Little Braveheart
14. Play - Famous (Electro Remix)
15. Girls Aloud - Untouchable (Radio Mix)
16. David Lindgren - Shout It Out
17. No Angels - Disappear
18. Cheryl Cole - Promise This
19. Youngblood - Play My Song
20. Linda Pritchard - Dance Your Tears Away
21. The Saturdays - One Shot (Starsmith Mix)
22. Youngblood - Blame It On You
23. The Saturdays - Not That Kinda Girl
24. Play - Consequence Of You (Dance Mix)
25. Danny Saucedo - Amazing
26. Isis Gee - How About That
27. Kati Wolf - Life Goes On
28. Hanna Lindblad - Goosebumps
29. Janet Leon - Breakaway
30. Sirusho - I Like It
31. Scissor Sisters - Sex Exciter

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.