Monday, April 02, 2012

The Pointer Sisters - Serious Slammin' (Re-release)

Big Break Records are re-releasing The Pointer Sisters' dance-pop album "Serious Slammin'", remastered with rare bonus tracks. The album was originally released in 1988 and includes the singles "He Turned Me Out", "I'm In Love" and "Be There".

Pre-order the re-release now from Amazon UK or Amazon US. The following albums by The Pointer Sisters have also been remastered and reissued: "Energy", "Special Things", "So Excited!", "Break Out", "Contact" and "Hot Together".

"Serious Slammin'" tracklist:

1. Serious Slammin'
2. Shut Up And Dance
3. Moonlight Dancing
4. He Turned Me Out
5. Flirtatious
6. My Life (Remix)
7. I'm In Love
8. Pride
9. Uh-Uh
10. I Will Be There
11. Be There (Extended Version)
12. He Turned Me Out (Extended Dance Mix)
13. I'm In Love (Single Version)
14. Translation (Remix)
15. He Turned Me Out (Extended Radio Version)