Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Spencer - The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love)

Check out the cool video for my friend Spencer's new single "The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love)", a tribute to his idols from the eighties and nineties. This retro remix was produced by the legendary Pete Hammond and I absolutely love the Stock Aitken Waterman/PWL sound!

The video features animated versions of PWL acts such as Kylie Minogue, Sonia, Rick Astley, Bananarama, Jason Donovan and Sinitta. You can buy this catchy pop track from Spencer's official website. It will also be available on iTunes soon.

"The Quest For Pop" tracklist:

1. The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love) (Pete Hammond Radio Mix)
2. The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love) (Matt Pop Radio Mix)
3. The Quest For Pop (It's What I Love) (Pete Hammond Extended Mix)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.