Monday, September 07, 2009

The new Mandy Smith album

I hope you haven't forgotten to buy the 2009 rerelease of Mandy Smith's album "Mandy", originally released in 1988. The rerelease includes a full remaster of the original album, including Stock Aitken Waterman hit singles "I Just Can't Wait" and "Positive Reaction", plus rare and unreleased songs and remixes. This truly is a fabulous disco album, so order it now from Amazon!

"Mandy" re-release tracklist:

1. Stay With Me Tonight
2. I Just Can't Wait
3. Victim Of Pleasure
4. Duel
5. Boys And Girls
6. If It Makes You Feel Good
7. Positive Reaction
8. Say It's Love (Love House)
9. He's My Boy
10. You're Never Alone
11. Don't You Want Me Baby
12. Got To Be Certain
13. Terry (12" Mix)
14. Positive Reaction (Our Mandy's Extended Mix)
15. Boys And Girls (Acid Remix)
16. Victim Of Pleasure (Daize On Nights Mix)
17. Don't You Want Me Baby (Original Mix)
18. I Just Can't Wait (The Cool And Breezy Jazz Version)