Thursday, September 10, 2009

Melrose Place pilot

So, what did you all think of the new "Melrose Place" pilot? Please let me know! I personally loved it.

As a HUGE fan of the original, I was a bit sad to see a certain character get killed off, but I'll get over it. And who knows, maybe this person will return from the dead at the end of this season? This is "Melrose Place", for God's sake, anything can happen!

Some fans of the original are complaining about the new show, but I don't agree with them. This isn't the same show, so they can't keep everything the same as it was in the original. Times have changed so we have to accept change if we want the show to survive today. This isn't the 90's.

But I for one think that they've keep a lot of the original atmosphere. And I definitely don't think that Ashlee Simpson is as bad as everyone said she would be.