Sunday, June 07, 2015

Magnus Carlsson - Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Remixes)

One of the best songs from Melodifestivalen 2015 – Sweden's pre-selection to the Eurovision Song Contest – was former Alcazar member Magnus Carlsson's cool disco-pop track "Möt Mig I Gamla Stan", also recorded in English as "Meet Me Downtown Tonight".

But like many Eurovision tracks, this one is even better when remixed. Now Magnus has released a digital collection featuring club remixes by producers such as Andreas Berg and SoundFactory. Check them out at iTunesSpotify and Amazon UK.

"Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Remixes)" tracklist:

1. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Extended By SoundFactory)
2. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Extended By SoundFactory)
3. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (SoundFactory Club Mix)
4. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (SoundFactory Club Mix)
5. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Stormby Dark City Extended)
6. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Stormby Dark City Extended)
7. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Andreas Berg Poolside Remix)
8. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Andreas Berg Poolside Remix)
9. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (SoundFactory Club Edit)
10. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (SoundFactory Club Edit)
11. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Andreas Berg Full Moon Version)
12. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan
13. Meet Me Downtown Tonight
14. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (SoundFactory Radio Edit)
15. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (SoundFactory Radio Edit)
16. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Stormby Dark City Edit)
17. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Stormby Dark City Edit)
18. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Stormby Bright Lights Edit)
19. Meet Me Downtown Tonight (Stormy Bright Lights Edit)
20. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (Instrumental)
21. Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (A Cappella)