Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Monthly Chart - May 2015

1. Cheryl - I Don't Care
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
3. Diana Ross - Eaten Alive (Edited Remix)
4. France Joli - Party Lights
5. Owl City - Metropolis
6. France Joli - Love's On Fire
7. Diana Ross - Chain Reaction (Special Single Mix)
8. France Joli - What About Me
9. Anita Pointer - Overnight Success (Remix)
10. The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
11. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Just For The Night
12. Brian Ice - Talking To The Night
13. Nick Jonas - Chains (Audien Radio Edit)
14. Conchita Wurst - That's What I Am
15. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town
16. The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me
17. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Show Me (Don't Tell Me)
18. The Pointer Sisters - My Life (Remix)
19. Dolly Style - Cherry Gum
20. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Give Me One Reason
21. H & Claire - DJ (Almighty Mix) 22. The Webb - Just Like That
23. Azúcar Moreno - Bandido
24. Diana Ross - You're Gonna Love It (Groovy House Radio Edit)
25. H & Claire - All Out Of Love (Almighty Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.