Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Monthly Chart - May 2015

1. Cheryl - I Don't Care
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
3. Diana Ross - Eaten Alive (Edited Remix)
4. France Joli - Party Lights
5. Owl City - Metropolis
6. France Joli - Love's On Fire
7. Diana Ross - Chain Reaction (Special Single Mix)
8. France Joli - What About Me
9. Anita Pointer - Overnight Success (Remix)
10. The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
11. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Just For The Night
12. Brian Ice - Talking To The Night
13. Nick Jonas - Chains (Audien Radio Edit)
14. Conchita Wurst - That's What I Am
15. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town
16. The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me
17. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Show Me (Don't Tell Me)
18. The Pointer Sisters - My Life (Remix)
19. Dolly Style - Cherry Gum
20. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Give Me One Reason
21. H & Claire - DJ (Almighty Mix) 22. The Webb - Just Like That
23. Azúcar Moreno - Bandido
24. Diana Ross - You're Gonna Love It (Groovy House Radio Edit)
25. H & Claire - All Out Of Love (Almighty Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.