Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monthly Chart - June 2015

1. Pia Zadora - Still Remembered
2. Eduard Romanyuta - I Want Your Love
3. Hilary Duff - Sparks
4. Mariah Carey - Infinity
5. Deniece Williams - Wiser And Weaker
6. Edurne - Amanecer
7. Guy Sebastian - Like A Drum
8. Aminata - Love Injected ([Ex] Da Bass Radio Mix)
9. Loïc Nottet - Rhythm Inside
10. Cheryl - It's About Time
11. Deniece Williams - I Feel The Night
12. Johan Baeckström - Great Unknown
13. Tina Cousins - Wonderful Life (Dance Version)
14. Paweł Błaszczak - Harran
15. Nadav Guedj - Golden Boy
16. Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes (Axento Extended Remix)
17. Paweł Błaszczak - Horizon
18. Bojana Stamenov - Beauty Never Lies
19. Polina Gagarina - A Million Voices
20. Selma - If I Had Your Love
21. Conchita Wurst - Firestorm
22. Morten Harket - Scared Of Heights
23. Tina Cousins - Pretty Young Thing
24. Magnus Carlsson - Möt Mig I Gamla Stan (SoundFactory Club Mix)
25. Uzari & Maimuna - Time
26. A-ha - Summer Moved On
27. Maria Elena Kyriakou - One Last Breath
28. Amber - Warrior
29. Alcazar - Young Guns (Go For It)
30. Jenny Burton - Bad Habits

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.