Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Hooked On You - The Freestyle Collection (Mixtape)

Since many of you enjoyed the dream compilation I posted yesterday, I made another one, this time with songs from the fabulous freestyle genre. Enjoy!

Hooked On You - The Freestyle Collection - CD 1

1. The Cover Girls - Because Of You
2. Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine
3. Stevie B - Come With Me
4. Exposé - Come Go With Me
5. Pretty Poison - Catch Me (I'm Falling)
6. Mariah Carey - Prisoner
7. India - Right From The Start
8. TKA - Come Get My Love
9. Shannon - Give Me Tonight
10. Sweet Sensation - Hooked On You
11. Tommy Page - A Zillion Kisses
12. Pajama Party - Yo No Sé
13. George Lamond - Bad Of The Heart
14. Debbie Gibson - Play The Field
15. Nolan Thomas - Yo' Little Brother
16. Company B - Fascinated
17. Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
18. Stacey Q - Give You All My Love
19. Gina Go-Go - True To You

Hooked On You - The Freestyle Collection - CD 2

1. Dead Or Alive - Come Home (With Me Baby) (7" Version)
2. Rumorz - Tell Me It's A Lie
3. Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
4. Safire - Made Up My Mind
5. Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love
6. Shana - I Want You
7. Nancy Martinez - For Tonight
8. Sequal - I'm Over You
9. Brenda K. Starr - Pickin' Up Pieces
10. Alisha - Bounce Back
11. Sandée - Maybe Tonight
12. Corina - Give Me Back My Heart
13. Brother Beyond - Can You Keep A Secret? (Miami Mix)
14. Nocera - Summertime, Summertime
15. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
16. Joy Winter - Day And Night
17. Shanice - I'll Bet She's Got A Boyfriend (Miami Edit)
18. Donna Lee - Do Or Die
19. Judy La Rose - Voodoo Love

Hooked On You - The Freestyle Collection - CD 3

1. Apollonia - The Same Dream
2. Blue Mercedes - Love Is The Gun
3. Vanessa Williams - I'll Be The One
4. Nayobe - I Love The Way You Love Me
5. Noel - Silent Morning
6. E.G. Daily - Say It, Say It
7. Alta Dustin - Tonite
8. Lisette Melendez - A Day In My Life (Without You)
9. Cindy Valentine - Pick Up The Pieces (To My Heart)
10. Laura Enea - Red Light, Green Light
11. Will To Power - Fading Away
12. Freeez - I.O.U.
13. Paris By Air – Voices In Your Head
14. Lori Ruso - Show Off
15. Goon Squad - Eight Arms To Hold You
16. Mandy Smith - Positive Reaction (Miami Mix)
17. Pia Zadora - Heartbeat Of Love
18. Body Heat - Tonight (We've Got The Night)
19. Violet Sky - A Heartbeat Away



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.