Monday, August 10, 2026

Eighties Dance-Pop Collection (Mixtape)

I used to love making my own mixtapes back in the day, and I still make dream compilations just for fun, so here's one for you to check out.

Eighties Dance-Pop Collection - CD 1

1. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
2. Madonna - Into The Groove
3. Samantha Fox - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now
4. Exposé - Point Of No Return
5. Sandra - (I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena
6. Nick Kamen - Turn It Up
7. Kim Wilde - You Came
8. Deborah Harry - In Love With Love (London Mix Edit)
9. Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
10. Laura Branigan - Shattered Glass
11. Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
12. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
13. Shannon - Let The Music Play
14. Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate
15. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
16. Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth
17. Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
18. Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)

Eighties Dance-Pop Collection - CD 2

1. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
2. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
3. The Cover Girls - Show Me
4. Michael Davidson - Turn It Up (7" Remix)
5. Living In A Box - Living In A Box
6. Alisha - Baby Talk
7. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
8. Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind
9. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
10. Sweet Sensation - Never Let You Go
11. Mandy Smith - Positive Reaction
12. Pia Zadora - Dance Out Of My Head (7" Version)
13. E.G. Daily - Mind Over Matter
14. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
15. Sinitta - I Don't Believe In Miracles
16. Desireless - Voyage, Voyage
17. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
18. Divine - You Think You're A Man

Eighties Dance-Pop Collection - CD 3

1. Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted (7" Edit)
2. Sonia - You'll Never Stop Me Loving You
3. Nancy Martinez - Move Out
4. Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
5. Hazell Dean - Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) (Remix Edit)
6. The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
7. Mel & Kim - Respectable
8. Den Harrow - Catch The Fox
9. Princess - In The Heat Of A Passionate Moment
10. Maria Vidal - Body Rock
11. Dollar - It's Nature's Way (No Problem)
12. Martika - More Than You Know (Single Version)
13. Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts (US 7" Mix)
14. Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room)
15. Carol Hitchcock - Get Ready
16. Erasure - Stop!
17. Melissa Manchester - Thief Of Hearts
18. Diana Ross - Swept Away



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.