Sunday, May 30, 2021

Monthly charts - May 2021

1. Kylie Minogue - Dance Floor Darling
2. Christophe Willem - Starlite (Freemasons Radio Edit)
3. Kylie Minogue - Spotlight
4. Bananarama - Stuff Like That (Single Mix)
5. Keedy - Save Some Love (Hot Remix)
6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
7. Years & Years - Starstruck
8. Anton Ewald - DeLorean
9. Erasure - Secrets
10. Annie - American Cars (Richard X Edit)
11. Christophe Willem - Si Mes Larmes Tombent (Alex One Remix)
12. Bananarama - Looking For Someone (Radio Mix)
13. Jenny Burton - Dancing For My Love
14. Alesha Dixon - Radio (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
15. Annie - Dark Hearts
16. Britney Spears - Mood Ring (By Demand) (Pride Remix)
17. Solange - Sandcastle Disco (Freemasons Radio Edit)
18. Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
19. Britney Spears & Backstreet Boys - Matches
20. Jamiroquai - (Don't) Give Hate A Chance (Freemasons Radio Edit)
21. The Weeknd - After Hours (The Blaze Remix)
22. Grace Jones - I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You)
23. Sin With Sebastian - Crazy Diamond (Shiny Radio Edit)
24. Jenny Berggren - Here I Am (Sthlm Sound Radio Remix)
25. Big Fun & Sonia - You've Got A Friend (Cover Version)
26. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
27. Fancy - Bolero (Hold Me In Your Arms Again)
28. Big Fun - Handful Of Promises
29. Agnetha Fältskog - The One Who Loves You Now
30. Bananarama - Nathan Jones (Dave Ford Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.