Saturday, May 15, 2021

"Le freak, c'est chic"

New CD's in my record collection: "The Chic Organization (1977-1979)" by Chic and Sister Sledge, "Don't Ask My Neighbors (The Columbia/ARC Recordings 1976-1981)" by The Emotions and remastered reissues of "Any Way You Like It" (1976) and "The Devil In Me/Ready To Roll/Ride To The Rainbow/Reachin’ All Around" by Thelma Houston.



I'm so glad to have the music from the iconic eighies cartoon show "He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe" on CD:



Remastered and expanded editions of "Manage The Damage" (2004) by Jimmy Somerville, "Flaunt It" (1986) by Sigue Sigue Sputnik and "The Politics Of Dancing" (1983) by Re-Flex.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.