Sunday, February 28, 2021

Monthly charts - February 2021

1. Madleen Kane - Cherchez Pas
2. Jubël - Weekend Vibe
3. Tusse - Crash
4. Stephanie Mills - Bit By Bit
5. Madleen Kane - Secret Love Affair
6. Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song
7. Rune Nathaniel - Light It Up
8. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Wild Forever (F9 Radio Edit)
9. Tasha Thomas - Shoot Me (With Your Love)
10. Patrik Jean - Tears Run Dry
11. Cheryl Lynn - Star Love
12. Thelma Houston - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
13. Rena Scott - Disco Breakdown
14. Suzi Lane - Ooh, La, La
15. Thelma Houston - Love Masterpiece
16. Bette Midler - My Knight In Black Leather
17. Alphabeat - Shadows (F9 Remix)
18. Carly Simon - Why
19. Precious Wilson - Only The Strong Survive (Extended Version)
20. Phyllis Hyman - I'm Not Asking You To Stay
21. Bette Midler - Married Men
22. Samantha Sang - You Keep Me Dancing
23. Madleen Kane - Playing For Time (Special 12" Version)
24. Meli'sa Morgan - Good Love (Extended Remix)
25. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Shame '95 (Tommy Faragher Remix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.