Friday, March 12, 2021

I love my pink iPod

I recently bought a new friend, the iPod Touch 7. You're probably asking yourself: "Do they still make those?". Oh yes! As you might know, streaming isn't really my thing. I rarely use Spotify. I prefer to rip my CD's in the high sound quality I like or to buy uncompressed music files digitally.

For years, I have loved my old iPod Classic 160 GB since it could fit so much music. However, it has begun to show its age, so I bough an iPod Touch 256 GB which has even more space than the old one. It's even pink, my favourite colour. I named it DiscoPod.

It has a lot of extras that I don't really need. I mainly bought it for its big space. I also like that it won't bother me with phone calls or texts while I'm listening to music. Besides, I can't fit all my music on an iPhone so this iPod is perfect for me.

I wonder if I'm the only one who still uses an iPod?

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.