Saturday, February 01, 2020

Monthly chart - January 2020

1. Change - Change Of Heart
2. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now
3. Klymaxx - Meeting In The Ladies Room
4. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky (The Bicentennial Remix)
5. Justin Bieber - Yummy
6. Ava Max - Salt
7. Dollar - O L'amour (Extra Beat Boys 12" Mix)
8. Lenni-Kim - T'emballer
9. Liam Payne - Live Forever
10. Aleph - Take My Life
11. Bananarama - A Trick Of The Night (The Number One Mix)
12. Change - The End
13. Mario - Mirror
14. Jesse McCartney - She's No You (Remix)
15. Wendy & Lisa - Waterfall
16. Hurts & Kylie Minogue - Devotion
17. Mario - I Believe
18. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul (Drew Ferrante Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.