Saturday, November 09, 2019

Melanie C - High Heels

I've never been a huge fan of Melanie C's solo music. Don't get me wrong, she is a great singer and I love her in the Spice Girls, but many of her solo songs are just not my style. There are exceptions however, for example the dance-pop anthems "I Turn To You (Hex Hector Radio Mix)" and "Anymore (Seamus Haji Radio Mix)". Now another one has arrived.

Her latest single "High Heels" is an amazing uptempo dance-pop track and the video has a loud and proud LGBTQ theme. Check out the official video down below and support the catchy song by streaming or buying it from iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and more.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.