Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Monthly chart - May 2017

1. Steps - Happy
2. IMRI - I Feel Alive
3. Steps - Glitter & Gold
4. Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
5. Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket
6. Helena Paparizou - Baby It's Over
7. Jana Burčeska - Dance Alone
8. Koit Toome & Laura - Verona (1985 Version)
9. RuPaul - American
10. Vanessa - Just A Game
11. Demy - This Is Love
12. RuPaul - Superstar (Hollywood Royalty Remix)
13. Alma - Requiem
14. Alexa Aronson - Hide & Seek (Dave Audé Edit)
15. Triana Park - Line
16. Dihaj - Skeletons
17. Kristian Kostov - Beautiful Mess (Hit The Floor RMX)
18. Salvador Sobral - Amar Pelos Dois
19. George Michael - Monkey (7" Edit)
20. Svala - Paper
21. Slavko Kalezić - Space
22. Verona - Ti Sento
23. Veroniqué - Jungle Man
24. RuPaul - Responsitrannity (Matt Pop Edit)
25. Steps - Story Of A Heart
26. Blanche - City Lights
27. Tijana Bogićević - In Too Deep
28. Isaiah - Don't Come Easy (7th Heaven Remix)
29. Hovig - Gravity (7th Heaven Epic Radio Mix)
30. Elton John & RuPaul - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Moroder - 7" Edit Mix)
31. Sunstroke Project - Hey Mamma
32. Brendan Murray - Dying To Try
33. IMRI - I Feel Alive (DJ Pm & Tomer Maizner Remix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.