Monday, January 30, 2017

Monthly chart - January 2017

1. Dead Or Alive - Love Toy (Full Vocal Version)
2. Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
3. Dead Or Alive - Come Home (With Me Baby) (7" Version)
4. Robert DeLong - Don't Wait Up
5. Dead Or Alive - Sex Drive
6. Jellybean Feat. Adele Bertei - Just A Mirage (12" Remix)
7. Karyn White - The Way You Love Me
8. George Michael - White Light
9. Baccara - I Belong To Your Heart
10. Liam Cacatian Thomassen - Playing With Fire
11. Karyn White - Secret Rendezvous
12. Dan Hartman - Vertigo/Relight My Fire
13. Dead Or Alive - International Thing (Nu-NRG 7" Remix)
14. Steps - Deeper Shade Of Blue
15. Shanghai - Bang Bang (Heart On Fire)
16. André Cymone - The Dance Electric
17. Niall Horan - This Town (Tiësto Remix)
18. RuPaul - Born Naked (Stadium Remix)
19. Eartha Kitt - Primitive Man (Radio Mix)
20. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart (Frankie Knuckles Classic Radio Mix)
21. Olivia Newton-John - I Need Love (Club Mix Edit)
22. ATC - Thinking Of You (Allegro Mix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.