Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Monthly chart - October 2016

1. Kylie Minogue - Bette Davis Eyes
2. Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine
3. Alesha Dixon - Tallest Girl
4. Kiwi & Tess - Give Your Heart
5. Jennifer Lopez - Feel The Light
6. Depeche Mode - A Question Time (Remix)
7. Diana Ross - Lovin', Livin' And Givin'
8. Timomatic - Set It Off
9. RuPaul - (Here It Comes) Around Again (Matt Pop 80's UK Edit)
10. ABBA - I'm Still Alive
11. Jaki Graham - Set Me Free
12. Zayn - Like I Would
13. RuPaul - Sissy That Walk
14. Alesha Dixon - The Way We Are
15. Britney Spears - Clumsy
16. Jaki Graham - Breaking Away
17. Donny Montell - Fly
18. Dee D. Jackson - My Sweet Carillon
19. Zayn - Lucozade
20. Donna Allen - Satisfied (Short Version Remix)
21. Madonna - Sorry (PSB Maxi-Mix)
22. RuPaul Feat. La Toya Jackson - Feel Like Dancin'
23. Christina Aguilera - Telepathy (Moto Blanco Radio Mix)
24. Carly Rae Jepsen - Curiosity



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.