Friday, August 26, 2016

Monthly chart - August 2016

1. Madleen Kane - I'm No Angel
2. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Come With Us (F9 Radio Edit)
3. Rose - Magic Carillon
4. The Jones Girls - On Target
5. Krystol - After The Dance Is Through
6. Queen Of Hearts - Broken Dreams
7. Donna Summer - Sunset People
8. Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
9. Diana Ross - Swept Away
10. Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love (Extended Remix)
11. Silver Convention - Telegram
12. The Flirts - Helpless (You Took My Love)
13. Diana Ross - Touch By Touch (Alternate Single Mix)
14. Queen Of Hearts - Like A Drug
15. Donna Summer - Our Love
16. Madleen Kane - The Lonely One
17. Anne-Marie - Alarm (Cahill Radio Edit)
18. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Stranger Things
19. Irene Cara - Breakdance
20. The Flirts - Danger
21. Nia Peeples - Street Of Dreams (Shep Pettibone 7" Mix)
22. Dannii Minogue - Boogie Woogie
23. Nia Peeples - I Know How (To Make You Love Me)
24. Donna Summer - Lucky
25. Pia Zadora - Dance Out Of My Head (7" Version)
26. Diana Ross - I Will Survive
27. Nia Peeples - Kissing The Wind (Silky Soul 7")

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.