Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monthly chart - July 2016

1. Nick Jonas - Levels
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - First Time
3. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Fuck With You
4. Christophe Willem - L'amour Me Gagne
5. Ultra Naté - Love's The Only Drug
6. Little Boots - Staring At The Sun
7. Ricki-Lee - All We Need Is Love
8. Britney Spears - Make Me...
9. Nick Jonas - Champagne Problems
10. Lorie - Je Vais Vite
11. Brandy - Right Here (Departed)
12. Steps - Say You'll Be Mine (Matt Pop's Old Skool Mix)
13. Chanel - My Life (Haji & Emanuel Radio Edit)
14. Elena Gheorghe - Disco Romancing (Radio Edit)
15. Little Boots - Symmetry
16. Shannon - Let The Music Play
17. Charlie Puth Feat. Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (Attom Remix)
18. Little Boots - Headphones
19. Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind
20. Tiffany - Right Here (Ray Rhodes Radio Remix)
21. Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
22. SR - I Don't See Em
23. Booty Luv - Shine (Extended)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.