Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monthly chart - July 2016

1. Nick Jonas - Levels
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - First Time
3. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Fuck With You
4. Christophe Willem - L'amour Me Gagne
5. Ultra Naté - Love's The Only Drug
6. Little Boots - Staring At The Sun
7. Ricki-Lee - All We Need Is Love
8. Britney Spears - Make Me...
9. Nick Jonas - Champagne Problems
10. Lorie - Je Vais Vite
11. Brandy - Right Here (Departed)
12. Steps - Say You'll Be Mine (Matt Pop's Old Skool Mix)
13. Chanel - My Life (Haji & Emanuel Radio Edit)
14. Elena Gheorghe - Disco Romancing (Radio Edit)
15. Little Boots - Symmetry
16. Shannon - Let The Music Play
17. Charlie Puth Feat. Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (Attom Remix)
18. Little Boots - Headphones
19. Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind
20. Tiffany - Right Here (Ray Rhodes Radio Remix)
21. Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
22. SR - I Don't See Em
23. Booty Luv - Shine (Extended)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.