Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sequal - My Love For You

I really love freestyle music and one of the best albums of the genre is US duo Sequal's 1988 album, which was beautifully remastered and reissued by Cherry Pop Records a couple of years ago. But in 2008, the duo – consisting of Angie Vollaro and Maria Christensen – released a wonderful comeback single called "My Love For You", produced by Giuseppe D. to sound like a classic freestyle track.

The retro freestyle sound is amazing and I really recommend this single to everyone who is a fan of the genre and of eighties dance music in general. The track is available on iTunes, Spotify, Beatport, Amazon UK and Amazon US. Don't miss this gem!

"My Love For You" tracklist:

1. My Love For You (Giuseppe D.'s Back To Miami Radio)
2. My Love For You (Giuseppe D.'s Back To Miami Extended)