Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Monthly Chart - February 2015

1. Cathy Dennis - Just Another Dream
2. Alexandra Stan - I Did It, Mama!
3. Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
4. Cathy Dennis - Everybody Move (7" Radio Edit)
5. One Direction - Night Changes (Afterhrs Remix)
6. Adelén - Spell On Me
7. One Direction - Perfect (Matoma Remix)
8. Alexandra Burke - All Night Long
9. Bucks Fizz - One Touch Too Much
10. Zayn - Pillowtalk
11. Bucks Fizz - Thief In The Night
12. Alexandra Stan - I Did It, Mama! (Armageddon Turk 90's It Grrrl Mix)
13. Cathy Dennis - C'mon And Get My Love
14. Bucks Fizz - Indebted To You
15. Cathy Dennis - Move To This
16. Bucks Fizz - Easy Love (European Version)
17. Cathy Dennis - Too Many Walls
18. Lisa Stansfield - This Is The Right Time
19. Anton Ewald - This Could Be Something
20. Bucks Fizz - Breaking Me Up
21. Alexia - The Music I Like
22. Cathy Dennis - Got To Get Your Love
23. Bucks Fizz - 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
24. Kylie Minogue & Dannii Minogue - 100 Degrees (7th Heaven Club Mix)
25. Bucks Fizz - Oh Suzanne
26. Lisa Stansfield - What Did I Do To You? (7" Version)
27. Cher - Take It Like A Man (7th Heaven Club Mix)
28. Cathy Dennis - Just Another Dream (Danny D 7" Edit)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.