Friday, January 29, 2016

Monthly Chart - January 2015

1. Take That - Hey Boy
2. Justin Bieber - Get Used To It
3. David Bowie - Magic Dance (Single Version)
4. Clairity - Velcro
5. Cathy Dennis - You Lied To Me (Radio Edit)
6. David Bowie - Underground (Single Version)
7. One Direction - You & I (Big Payno Remix)
8. Justin Bieber - Been You
9. Lady Gaga - Fashion Of His Love
10. Bonnie Pointer - The Beast In Me
11. Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Giorgio Moroder Remix)
12. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Love Come Down
13. Nathan Sykes - Over And Over Again (Cahill Radio Edit)
14. David Bowie - As The World Falls Down
15. Divine - I'm So Beautiful
16. Sabrina - I Feel Love (Good Sensation)
17. Frida - I Know There's Something Going On (Lindstrøm Remix)
18. Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
19. Justin Bieber - Children
20. Evelyn "Champagne" King - Stop It
21. Bonnie Pointer - Heaven
22. Justin Bieber - Company
23. Grace Jones - I Need A Man
24. Sweet Sensation - Never Let You Go
25. Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (Dada Life Remix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.