Monday, February 02, 2015

Monthly Chart - January 2015

1. Giorgio Moroder Feat. Kylie Minogue - Right Here, Right Now
2. Donna Summer - Supernatural Love
3. RuPaul - The Beginning
4. The Saturdays - Not Giving Up (Radio Mix)
5. Midnight Boy - Roll With It
6. Donna Summer - Face The Music
7. RuPaul - Main Event (Matt Pop 80's Tribute)
8. Toto Coelo - Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love)
9. Bucks Fizz - Cold War (Extended Version)
10. RuPaul - Supermodel (You Better Work)
11. Toto Coelo - I Eat Cannibals
12. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Original 12" Mix)
13. RuPaul - Cover Girl
14. Bucks Fizz - London Town (Extended Club Mix)
15. RuPaul - Theme From "Drag Race"
16. Bucks Fizz - Identity
17. Exposé - Point Of No Return (Rhythm Scholar Deluxe Edition Reconstruction)
18. Bucks Fizz - Easy Love
19. Leighton Meester - Heartstrings
20. Sonique - It Feels So Good
21. Toto Coelo - Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love) (Extended Dance Version)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.