Sunday, August 03, 2014

Monthly Chart - July 2014

1. Paris Hilton - Come Alive
2. La Toya Jackson - Feels Like Love
3. Trixie - From Head To Toe
4. Mimi Oh - Skvaller
5. Sweet Connection - Heart To Heart
6. Lena Philipsson - Blir Galen
7. Jesse McCartney - Superbad
8. Trixie - If You Walk Away
9. NittiTusen - Kalla Mig Dåre
10. Lena Philipsson - Månsken I Augusti (Skinny Remix)
11. India - Right From The Start (Kickin' It 7" Edit)
12. Sweet Connection - Dirty Job
13. Trixie - 1...4...5...6...9
14. NittiTusen - Stormen
15. So What - I Can't Believe
16. Safire - Made Up My Mind (909 Pop Mix)
17. NittiTusen - En Två Tre
18. Stéphanie - One Love To Give
19. Taylor Dayne - With Every Beat Of My Heart (Extended Radio Remix)
20. Lena Philipsson - 006 (Remix With Lead-Song)
21. Trixie - I Can't Slow Down
22. Safire - Taste The Bass (Hot Mix)
23. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared (Little Louie Vega Mix)
24. Ragnhild Røstad - The Love Of My Life (The House Of Lords Remix)
25. Mel & Kim - Respectable (Extra Beats Vocal)
26. Stéphanie - Live Your Life
27. Van - Ludwig Van (Extended Version)
28. Paweł Błaszczak - Lifeguard Theme
29. Ragnhild Røstad - Have Some Fun (Nightversion)
30. Safire - Made Up My Mind (Hip Hop Pop Mix)
31. David Tainton - Each Time You Break My Heart (Extended Version)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.