Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monthly Chart - December 2013

1. Capital Cities - I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo
2. Erasure - Gaudete
3. Ricky Martin - Come With Me
4. Leona Lewis - One More Sleep (Cahill Radio Edit)
5. La Toya Jackson - (Tell Me) She Means Nothing To You At All (Remix)
6. Kevin Walker - Belong
7. Pet Shop Boys - Thursday (Radio Edit)
8. Erasure - Make It Wonderful
9. La Toya Jackson - Trouble
10. Kim Wilde & Rick Astley - Winter Wonderland
11. Jakie Quartz - À La Vie, À L'amour (UK Single Remix)
12. Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love (Extended Remix)
13. Jesse McCartney - Back Together
14. Taylor Dayne - Don't Rush Me (Extended Version)
15. Kim Wilde - Hope
16. Phil Fearon - Ain't Nothing But A House Party (Raise The Roof Mix)
17. Sandra - Everlasting Love (PWL 12" Remix)
18. La Toya Jackson - Such A Wicked Love
19. Taylor Dayne - With Every Beat Of My Heart (Extended Radio Remix)
20. Jennifer Ellison - Bye Bye Boy (WB Radio Edit)
21. Ricky Martin - Más (Wally López Ibiza Es Más Radio Remix)
22. Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
23. Agnetha Fältskog - När Det Lider Mot Jul
24. Christina Aguilera - The Christmas Song (Holiday Remix)
25. Phil Fearon - I Can Prove It (Full Version)
26. Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas
27. Phil Fearon - Burning All My Bridges
28. Tiffany - New Inside
29. Melissa Graham - Bulletproof (Different View Cut)
30. Solid Harmonie - I Wanna Love You (Radio Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.