Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Monthly Chart - June 2013

1. Agnetha Fältskog - Dance Your Pain Away
2. Pajama Party - Over And Over (Hot Radio Mix)
3. Army Of Lovers - Signed On My Tattoo (Alaa Radio Remix)
4. Safire - Let Me Be The One
5. India - Right From The Start
6. Princess - I Cannot Carry On
7. Corina - Whispers
8. Blue System - Magic Symphony (7" Remix)
9. Limahl - 1983
10. Yell! - Instant Replay (The Rebound Club Mix)
11. Blue System - My Bed Is Too Big (Radio Version)
12. Corina - Temptation
13. Loreen - We Got The Power
14. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody (The Pettibone 7" Remix)
15. Yell! - Nothing Comes For Nothing
16. Pet Shop Boys - Fugitive (Richard X Extended Mix)
17. Yell! - One Thing Leads To Another (Extended Version)
18. Blue System - Love Suite (Remix '89)
19. Sweet Connection - Need Your Passion
20. Clio & Kay - Keep On Dancing
21. Billie Piper - Something Deep Inside (Motiv8 Radio Mix)
22. Sabrina - Doctor's Orders (House Energy Mix)
23. Yell! - Let's Go Round Again (Extended Version)
24. Cloetta Paris - You And Me By The Stereo
25. Kajagoogoo - Ooh To Be Ah
26. Sabrina - Sex (Hot French Mix)
27. Lori Ruso - Never Gonna Be The Same Again
28. Barbara - Ciao Boys

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.