Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Monthly Chart - June 2013

1. Agnetha Fältskog - Dance Your Pain Away
2. Pajama Party - Over And Over (Hot Radio Mix)
3. Army Of Lovers - Signed On My Tattoo (Alaa Radio Remix)
4. Safire - Let Me Be The One
5. India - Right From The Start
6. Princess - I Cannot Carry On
7. Corina - Whispers
8. Blue System - Magic Symphony (7" Remix)
9. Limahl - 1983
10. Yell! - Instant Replay (The Rebound Club Mix)
11. Blue System - My Bed Is Too Big (Radio Version)
12. Corina - Temptation
13. Loreen - We Got The Power
14. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody (The Pettibone 7" Remix)
15. Yell! - Nothing Comes For Nothing
16. Pet Shop Boys - Fugitive (Richard X Extended Mix)
17. Yell! - One Thing Leads To Another (Extended Version)
18. Blue System - Love Suite (Remix '89)
19. Sweet Connection - Need Your Passion
20. Clio & Kay - Keep On Dancing
21. Billie Piper - Something Deep Inside (Motiv8 Radio Mix)
22. Sabrina - Doctor's Orders (House Energy Mix)
23. Yell! - Let's Go Round Again (Extended Version)
24. Cloetta Paris - You And Me By The Stereo
25. Kajagoogoo - Ooh To Be Ah
26. Sabrina - Sex (Hot French Mix)
27. Lori Ruso - Never Gonna Be The Same Again
28. Barbara - Ciao Boys

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.