Monday, June 03, 2013

Monthly Chart - May 2013

1. Agnetha Fältskog - Dance Your Pain Away
2. Zlata Ognevich - Gravity
3. Agnetha Fältskog - The One Who Loves You Now
4. Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
5. Agnetha Fältskog - When You Really Loved Someone (The Alias Radio Edit)
6. Roberto Bellarosa - Love Kills
7. Hannah Mancini - Straight Into Love
8. Krista Siegfrids - Marry Me
9. One Direction - Kiss You
10. Oscar Zia - #Fail
11. The Cover Girls - Don't Stop Now
12. Aliona Moon - O Mie
13. Little Mix - DNA
14. Alyona Lanskaya - Solayoh (Promostella Radio Club Remix)
15. Sabrina - All Of Me (Boy Oh Boy) (PWL Remix)
16. Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola) (Dance Version)
17. Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
18. Blue - We've Got Tonight
19. Céline Dion - Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi
20. Pepsi & Shirlie - Someday
21. Blue - Paradise
22. ByeAlex - Kedvesem (Zoohacker Remix)
23. Anouk - Birds
24. Cascada - Glorious
25. Sandée - Love Desire (Hot Radio Mix)
26. Robin Stjernberg - You (SoundFactory Radio Mix)
27. Laura Pausini - Un'emergenza D'amore
28. Cezar - It's My Life
29. Natália Kelly - Shine (SamV Club Remix)
30. Alyne - Over The Sky
31. Céline Dion - I Drove All Night (UK Radio Edit)
32. Amina - Le Dernier Qui A Parlé... (Remix)
33. Céline Dion - One Heart (Original 3 Pop Edit)
34. Zlata Ognevich - Gravity (Remix - Radio Edit)
35. France Gall - Poupée De Cire, Poupée De Son
36. Laura Pausini - Surrender

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.