Monday, June 03, 2013

Monthly Chart - May 2013

1. Agnetha Fältskog - Dance Your Pain Away
2. Zlata Ognevich - Gravity
3. Agnetha Fältskog - The One Who Loves You Now
4. Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
5. Agnetha Fältskog - When You Really Loved Someone (The Alias Radio Edit)
6. Roberto Bellarosa - Love Kills
7. Hannah Mancini - Straight Into Love
8. Krista Siegfrids - Marry Me
9. One Direction - Kiss You
10. Oscar Zia - #Fail
11. The Cover Girls - Don't Stop Now
12. Aliona Moon - O Mie
13. Little Mix - DNA
14. Alyona Lanskaya - Solayoh (Promostella Radio Club Remix)
15. Sabrina - All Of Me (Boy Oh Boy) (PWL Remix)
16. Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola) (Dance Version)
17. Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love
18. Blue - We've Got Tonight
19. Céline Dion - Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi
20. Pepsi & Shirlie - Someday
21. Blue - Paradise
22. ByeAlex - Kedvesem (Zoohacker Remix)
23. Anouk - Birds
24. Cascada - Glorious
25. Sandée - Love Desire (Hot Radio Mix)
26. Robin Stjernberg - You (SoundFactory Radio Mix)
27. Laura Pausini - Un'emergenza D'amore
28. Cezar - It's My Life
29. Natália Kelly - Shine (SamV Club Remix)
30. Alyne - Over The Sky
31. Céline Dion - I Drove All Night (UK Radio Edit)
32. Amina - Le Dernier Qui A Parlé... (Remix)
33. Céline Dion - One Heart (Original 3 Pop Edit)
34. Zlata Ognevich - Gravity (Remix - Radio Edit)
35. France Gall - Poupée De Cire, Poupée De Son
36. Laura Pausini - Surrender

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.