Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Unreleased ABBA tracks on new CD

I have great news! A deluxe edition of ABBA's final studio album "The Visitors" is being released, and it will include a medley of previously unreleased material called "From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel".

This is amazing news for a huge ABBA nerd like me! The deluxe edition will also include a bonus DVD with rare TV performances.

"The Visitors - Deluxe Edition" tracklist:

1. The Visitors
2. Head Over Heels
3. When All Is Said And Done
4. Soldiers
5. I Let The Music Speak
6. One Of Us
7. Two For The Price Of One
8. Slipping Through My Fingers
9. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room
10. Should I Laugh Or Cry*
11. I Am The City*
12. You Owe Me One*
13. Cassandra*
14. Under Attack*
15. The Day Before You Came*
16. From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel (Demos)*

Tracks marked with * are bonus tracks.