Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steps - The Ultimate Collection

Steps are releasing their new hits compilation "The Ultimate Collection" on October 10. It will include their biggest hits, plus a cover version of ABBA's "Dancing Queen". One edition of the compilation will include a bonus DVD with all music videos.

I'm so excited about the reunion and I really hope that Steps will record some new material too. You can pre-order "The Ultimate Collection" now, from Amazon, HMV and Play.

"The Ultimate Collection" tracklist:

1. 5, 6, 7, 8
2. Last Thing On My Mind
3. One For Sorrow
4. Heartbeat
5. Tragedy
6. Better Best Forgotten
7. Love's Got A Hold On My Heart
8. After The Love Has Gone
9. Say You'll Be Mine
10. Better The Devil You Know
11. Deeper Shade Of Blue
12. When I Said Goodbye
13. Summer Of Love
14. Stomp
15. It's The Way You Make Me Feel
16. Here And Now
17. You'll Be Sorry
18. Chain Reaction
19. I Know Him So Well
20. Dancing Queen