Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hazell Dean - Heart First (Re-release)

You can now pre-order the new re-release of Hazell Dean's album "Heart First" from Amazon! This wonderful special edition album is a must for all fans of Stock Aitken Waterman and disco music in general. The album, originally released in 1984, includes the hit singles "Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)" and "Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)", plus rare bonus tracks.

And please join the Hazell Dean online community to meet fans from all over the world.

"Heart First" re-release tracklist:

1. Back In My Arms (Once Again)
2. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)
3. Break The Rules
4. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)
5. You're Too Good To Be True
6. Back In My Arms (Once Again) (Reprise)
7. Heart First
8. No Fool (For Love)
9. Harmony
10. Devil In You
11. Everything I Need
12. Stay In My Life
13. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (12" Version)
14. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) (Dance Mix)
15. Young Boy In The City
16. Back In My Arms (Once Again) (Dance Mix)
17. Take Me Home
18. No Fool (For Love) (Dance Version)