Sunday, October 11, 2009

The new Dallas spinoff series!

A new "Dallas" spinoff series might happen, according to Ultimate Dallas, the original show's official website! Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but Warner Brothers are planning to bring the rich Ewing family back.

This time, they will focus a new generation of Ewings, but some of the original cast will be brought back to guest star. Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy have already been approached.

I really hope that this will happen. It would be amazing! But they have to bring back my favourite, Sue Ellen (Linda Gray). I also want Pamela (Victoria Principal) to return from the dead so that she and Bobby can end up together again. They were the perfect soap couple!

But we'll see what happens. I will let you know as soon as I have more information!